Monday, October 11, 2010

Poppies...poppies...

Many of you may remember the scene from The Wizard of Oz where the Wicked Witch of the West casts a spell on Dorothy with poison poppies. That scene always bothered me as a Virgo because the poppy is our birth month flower and well, I just love poppies! Now I have a new reason to love them; while attending the Zac Posen Spring Fashion show in New York (interesting story how I got in to share at another time) I was awe-struck with the poppy colored trench that led the show. While back in New York for the spring buyers market, I was on a mission to find one that was more affordable but just as amazing. When I had all but given up on it, there it was...Ted Baker London had a stunning poppy trench with a silk floral lining and it was to die for! Ted Baker had parted ways with their New York reps and took the line back across the pond a few years back. Well divas, they are back state-side and will be available again at Diva Boutique Harbour Center this spring! This trench cast a spell on me and it will do the same to you! Wonder if the Wicked Witch knew something we didn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment