Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What does the Bachelor have against the LBD?

Okay, it may have nothing to do with what they were wearing and more about their petty jealousy of another castmember (for the record I am not a fan of Vienna either) but during last night's rose ceremony on ABC's, The Bachelor (a fave guilty pleasure), the two ladies that got cut were sporting very sexy little black dresses. Although I would never subject myself to harem dating (and let's face it, neither are they since we all know it is a shot at fame), if I were in a competition like that I would definitley go for a bold color to get noticed.  Sometimes there is nothing better than the LBD for a sexy, slimming and sophisticated look but when you need to be the focal point, make a color splash and you will go from being that hot girl to that hot girl in the orange dress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment