Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Get Inspired!

Okay fellow bloggers...please don't feel the need to post everyday.  It is dreadfully apparent that you are writing simply to avoid having one absence from the blogosphere as though some catastrophy would ensue if you skipped a day or so until something actually inspired you to write.  We are all busy creatures and I would dare say no one is so interested in our daily thoughts that we need to be contrived in our writing.  People who blog and treat it as a job (except of course those of you collecting a paycheck) may be better served by taking a few days off to get inspired.  I may not always be terribly original, but I promise not to post something unless I felt I just had to convey my thoughts.  If I become too cookie cutter...somebody please stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment